1. INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY
Edushire may ask the User to provide it with certain Personal Information. Edushire may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, feedback forms, or when the User otherwise interact with us. When the User signs up to use the Services, the User is required to create a user profile. Edushire shall ask the User to provide only such Personal Information which is for lawful purpose connected with Edushire Services and necessary to be collected by Edushire for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING THE USE OF SERVICE
3. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
However Edushire may sell or otherwise share anonymised data or its analysis including without limitation, details regarding the User’s coarse demographic, proficiency levels, preferences and usage of Services.
Further, Edushire may be required by the Government and law enforcement officers to disclose any information collected. Edushire may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose the User information including Protected Information, IP address, device information or geo-location, to Government or law enforcement officials when Edushire reasonably determines it is necessary and appropriate.
5. EXTERNAL LINKS
6. INFORMATION SHARED BY USER ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING THE SPEAKTRIBE APP
The Protected Information and other information collected is securely stored within Edushire databases, and Edushire uses standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting the User information. However, Edushire acknowledges that no security system is impenetrable and therefore Edushire cannot guarantee the security of the databases, nor can Edushire guarantee that information the User provides won't be intercepted while being transmitted to Edushire over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information the User transmits to the Edushire the User does so at his own risk. Further, the User is solely responsible for the confidentiality of password and other account information that the User creates in order to access or use Edushire .
- Language proficiency levels
- Zip Code
- Mobile phone Number
- Edushire may collect information regarding the pages the User visits, the number of times the User accesses the pages, the number of times the User accesses the SpeakTribe App or other user interface, the number of times the User has used the Services of Edushire.
- Edushire may collect and record the user preferences including internal and external links that the User accesses.
- Edushire primarily collects the User information to enhance the quality of service and experience.
- Edushire may send communication that is transactional or promotional in nature via SMS, emails, phone calls or otherwise send notification via the SpeakTribe app using the information collected by Edushire.
- Edushire uses coarse geo-location information for various purposes, including for the improvement of Services provided.
- Edushire may use the information collected for research and data analysis.
- Edushire uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps to analyse data about webpage traffic and improve Edushire Services in order to tailor it to customer needs.